Saturday, April 4, 2009

Intense Week



I've been in my studio all week, often until the wee hours of the AM getting the order ready for Manila Tag. It's just when an artist gets going, it's difficult to stop. The first order is ready and I'll deliver on Monday April 6th. The rest of the week will be spent getting part 2 created. Rings, rings and more rings. I'm looking forward to it!

I took time out this week to make one my favourite customers a pair of earrings she has graciously been waiting for. Check them out! Solid 14K gold studs soldered to 18 gauge argentium silver tail: Maria's Gold Goddess Tears Studs - designed by Maria and made for Maria with passion for the process and geniune affection for Maria herself. I call Maria a gift as the creative inspiration she brought into my life is something I can't purchase anywhere!! Thank you Maria!!

No comments:

Post a Comment