Sunday, March 29, 2009

What a week!


It's been a fabulous week for me personally and for my jewellery business. I live on Vancouver Island and this past week I ventured to the Lower Mainland of British Columbia. I still had steady sales at my Etsy shop and in person and another shop in Chilliwack is interesting in my Chakra line along with having me do astrology readings several times a year. It's all good.

I bought some 14K gold while in Vancouver and hope to have a couple of pieces made soon. Check back in a week because even though I'm busy and shouldn't even be looking at it yet, I doubt I will be able to let it sit there for long!!!

I'm super busy this next couple of weeks fulfilling the second part of the order for ManilaTag, the store at 1157 Newport Avenue, Victoria, BC which is featuring my work. I still don't have a Grand Opening date, but will soon.

I would like to try and get some pieces made for the NorthWest Astrological Conference I'll be attending in Seattle, Washington May 22-25th. My astrology teacher is the only Canadian speaking at the conference and I can't wait to see her. It's always a positive when one can mix business with pleasure.

It's good to be alive and able to explore my passions! I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment