Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lack of Sales Letdown


At least I had one good day! The economy is tough. I got excited there for a minute!! So I've decided to simply dig in and make something I truly love and admire. I'm making this big chain. I saw Joy from The View wear one last week and I knew I just had to make one. I'm about a third done. It is a great deal of soldering, but luckily I like soldering almost as much as I like melting metal. I'll post it the minute it's done.

I'm totally enjoying spending some time with my daughter. She's super funny, kind and I'm so proud. We just got reports cards and she did very well. I'm also just tickled that she made a bracelet this week. It was quite complicated and took her the better part of a day. Like her mother is my beautiful daughter!! Beaming!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment